- How copper takes care of you - Copper helps you maintain good health in various ways.
- #1 BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM - Copper is crucial for the normal development of the brain and nervous system. It plays a role in the production and maintenance of myelin, which insulates nerve cells, so ensuring the proper transmission of nerve impulses.
- #2 IMMUNITY AND HEART HEALTH- Copper is said to boost immunity and also cure anaemia, which helps the body defend itself from infection and heal quickly. Research studies have indicated that copper can help increase HDL (good cholesterol) and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol). The right balance lowers the chances of cardiovascular disease.
- #3 GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT - Copper is essential for infant growth, bone strength, red and white blood cell maturation, iron transport, cholesterol and glucose metabolism, heart muscle contraction and brain development.
- #4 SKINCARE PROTECTION - Copper has numerous skin benefits. It helps in the Development of Collagen and Elastin in the skin. It also helps skin repair and protect from sun damage.
- Benifits of Zn +Mg +Ca +Cu
Essential for building and maintaining strong bones
Boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant
Helps steady heart rhythm and promotes normal blood pressure
Helps in cell growth and wound healing